I finished up these little guys the other day. They'll be part of a shower gift for a sister-in-law next month - don't worry, I'm also giving her practical things that I didn't crochet (although, there are also a couple of hats). Doesn't every first time mother need a batch of five yarn animals that are basically useless? I thought so too. Anyway, in case you were wondering, yes. I'm still crazy for the crochet.
4 comments:
Lisa, those are really cute! I love the hat with the ears that you made can I buy one from you?
Hi! :o) Very cute animals! Are you going to do the robots? I'm sure for boys they would be a big hit! :o)
Those are SO cute! We are all so lucky to have such a talented Lisa in our lives!! I want a crocheted hat by the way. When are you going to start selling them????? :)
I was JUST telling Michelle that you better be careful. This is a bit reminiscent of the Mostly Monkey days...perhaps now as Crazy for Crochet. And your public couldn't be happier ;-)
Post a Comment