Cutie pies decorating a gingerbread house. So cute. So fun. So much frosting consumed. I'm thinking Matilda ate the most, I'm pretty sure that she's in the process of taking a candy off of the house in this picture. She reminds me of Buddy in that she tries to stick to the four major food groups. Candy, Candy Canes, Candy Corns, and Syrup. Oh, look at that Zack, I just want to kiss his face. Anyway, stay tuned for some of our Christmas Eve festivities. I know, I can hardly wait myself!
Monday, December 28, 2009
Simply Having A Wonderful Christmas Time!
What an amazing week we've had! All of my siblings came to Oregon for Christmas! This required sacrifice from every single member of the family... um, except for me. I feel like the spoiledest of brats since I'm the only one who didn't have to do any traveling, but oh how I reveled in every minute of seeing the whole family. (If you are family and reading this and thinking to yourself "I didn't notice any reveling". Well it was inward, and it was nonstop!) The girls loved it with every fiber of their beings too. LaRue told me several times (on several different days) "this is the best day of my life!" they looooved playing with all of their cousins. I really could go on gushing about it for much longer, but there's not really much to add. So I'll just leave you with this
Cutie pies decorating a gingerbread house. So cute. So fun. So much frosting consumed. I'm thinking Matilda ate the most, I'm pretty sure that she's in the process of taking a candy off of the house in this picture. She reminds me of Buddy in that she tries to stick to the four major food groups. Candy, Candy Canes, Candy Corns, and Syrup. Oh, look at that Zack, I just want to kiss his face. Anyway, stay tuned for some of our Christmas Eve festivities. I know, I can hardly wait myself!
Cutie pies decorating a gingerbread house. So cute. So fun. So much frosting consumed. I'm thinking Matilda ate the most, I'm pretty sure that she's in the process of taking a candy off of the house in this picture. She reminds me of Buddy in that she tries to stick to the four major food groups. Candy, Candy Canes, Candy Corns, and Syrup. Oh, look at that Zack, I just want to kiss his face. Anyway, stay tuned for some of our Christmas Eve festivities. I know, I can hardly wait myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We did a gingerbread house this year. Bryn ate LOTS of icing. You got a nice picture of it at least.. before it all came tumbling down...
Post a Comment