The Christmas Fantasy Trail is a little loop through a wooded area set up with lots of different Christmas lights and displays. They have a little pirate ship with a maze and a bridge and a couple of houses with "secret" passageways, and even a couple of slides. The girls really enjoy it and it's just a fun way to spend an evening.Though at these temperatures, I felt a lot like Audrey from Christmas Vacation "Clark, Audreys frozen from the waist down!" I will be more honest with you than you'd probably care for me to be and tell you that my bottom was completely frozen, such an odd feeling, especially when you start warming back up!
Not to worry though, all of the girls were about as bundled up as it is possible to get. We're talkin two pairs of tights, two pairs of socks, pants, multiple shirts, wintery coats, gloves and hats, and in Adelaides case, a snowsuit that completely incapacitated her ability to crawl around. Hmmm, I may have to have her wear this just around the house on her particularly mischievous days ...
Yep, that's me back there. Sometimes I'm a turtle.
Yep, that's me back there. Sometimes I'm a turtle.
2 comments:
Oh man, that turtle comment made me laugh.. a lot! I'm so jealous- all the Christmas Fantasy Trails, live Christmas trees, and cute Newby girls! To get a real tree here we have to pay at LEAST $30.. and that's for a REEEEEALLLY small tree. REALLY small.
I can't believe it's not SNOWING there, with how cold it is. It's really cold here, but we also have a foot of snow :).
You sure were brave to go out in that cold weather! They looked liked they had fun! It was 8 degrees this morning! Brrr!
Post a Comment