She's walking already? Oh boy, are you in trouble or what? She is pretty darn cute, though.
She is just the cutest thing ever and I wanna eat her all up! Okay, I just want to kiss her! She is TOO smart and fancy for her own good :).
Boy she will be into more things now than ever! She is just growing up way too fast! Throw out the anchor! :o)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She's walking already? Oh boy, are you in trouble or what? She is pretty darn cute, though.
She is just the cutest thing ever and I wanna eat her all up! Okay, I just want to kiss her! She is TOO smart and fancy for her own good :).
Boy she will be into more things now than ever! She is just growing up way too fast! Throw out the anchor! :o)
Post a Comment