Halloween is nigh upon us and everyone is in the mood for dressing up, even the produce...
I made these Jack-O-Lantern bags out of felt to serve as little apple holders for LaRue to give to her teachers as a little Halloween-ish treat. Get it? An apple for the teacher, but it's all dressed up for Halloween? Yeah, I don't really get it either, but I've been seeing these cute little crocheted apple bags all over the internets lately and I think they're adorable, they're totally stuck in my head and somehow that, mixed with a hundred other influences lead to me making these.
Another contributing factor would have to be my total love affair with felt these days. It's so easy and satisfying to work with. I love it. Much more felt work to come as we approach the big one.
I made these Jack-O-Lantern bags out of felt to serve as little apple holders for LaRue to give to her teachers as a little Halloween-ish treat. Get it? An apple for the teacher, but it's all dressed up for Halloween? Yeah, I don't really get it either, but I've been seeing these cute little crocheted apple bags all over the internets lately and I think they're adorable, they're totally stuck in my head and somehow that, mixed with a hundred other influences lead to me making these.Another contributing factor would have to be my total love affair with felt these days. It's so easy and satisfying to work with. I love it. Much more felt work to come as we approach the big one.
4 comments:
Those are so adorable!! And such a cute idea. Love it!
Lisa you never cease to amaze me! Those are absolutely adorable! So cute! LaRue's teachers are so lucky! Great job! Such creativity! :o)
Ack! So cute. My fave is the "Nightmare Before Christmas"y-ish one :) What a cute idea for teachers, seriously!
So cute- I love it!! I'm so excited for Christmas.. it's a little strange how excited I am ;)
Post a Comment