Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Halloween Headgear

Can anyone guess what it is we're trying to go for here? Ignore the red eyes, the pajamas and the carrot stained mouth (I thought I'd wiped her off pretty good, I swear), any guesses?
Halloween build up is in full swing 'round these parts. I happened to go for a run on the first of the month and there were so many yards that were already all dolled up, it made me feel pretty lame about not digging out our decorations until the fifth.
Finishing up the divine masterpiece that you see atop Adelaides head means all three of the girls costumes are ready and waiting, they're not fancy by any means, but they're ready and waiting.
Have you been out and about in the blog world lately soaking in all of the total Halloween awesomeness that there is to be seen? SO many cute and inspiring ideas! I'd link to a few of them, but seriously, where would one start? It kind of bums me out because I'm on a very rigorous crafting schedule right now (Christmas prep if you can even believe it, but believe you me, it's now or never) and I neglected to include any Halloween-y goodness on said schedule, so I'm going to have to try and squeeze in a couple spookables here and there.
Oh, and I also have to tell you that Adelaide has cut her first teeny tiny tooth, I mean, it's a normal baby size tooth I'm sure, I just mean that it is so barely just poking through, but it's there. My baby just keeps on with this growing up business. Wistful sigh.

3 comments:

Jerilee E. said...

Mark and I came up with Little Bo Peep and Strawberry Shortcake for our guess on babycuteface's costume. I just want to kiss her face all over- seriously!

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

I can't believe how grown up Adelaide looks! She so very cute! Smooch! Give her a kiss for me! I'm guessing Little Miss Muffet or Little Bo Peep! :o)

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Just thought of another guess...Raggedy Anne! :o)