'Out of the mouths of babes!' I neve cease to be amazed at the intelligence of children! :o)
I know, right? I love PBS... Super Why, Word Girl, Sid the Science Kid. Good times! It's been fun watching Dominic gradually getting to wear he can read the words along with them.
Got to Love PBS, I do.
What a cutie! I've got to switch. I'm tired of Dora and "YGG". :0)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
'Out of the mouths of babes!' I neve cease to be amazed at the intelligence of children! :o)
I know, right? I love PBS... Super Why, Word Girl, Sid the Science Kid. Good times! It's been fun watching Dominic gradually getting to wear he can read the words along with them.
Got to Love PBS, I do.
What a cutie! I've got to switch. I'm tired of Dora and "YGG". :0)
Post a Comment