LaRue made a snow angel and together she and I made a snowman. If you take a really close look it probably more resembles a snow owl, but we were pretty pleased with it. When he was finished LaRue spent a few minutes wishing that he would come to life and she made me hold hands with her and dance around him singing Frosty the Snowman. I would have done it anyway, but it didn't hurt that we were the only ones there. She also had a lot of fun throwing snowballs at all of us, and even at the man running the tube rental, ahh manners.
Both the girls loved riding down the hill in the tube, Matilda especially (though the above video is LaRue), but she got so cold that before long that it was time to go. I think my powers of persuasion have improved since last year because leaving the mountain there was some sulking and a lot of complaining about how hungry they were, but no screaming and crying! All in all I think it was a pretty successful outing.
Hooray for snow!
Hooray for snow!
2 comments:
What a fun day! Loved the pics and video! Give the girls hugs and kisses for me! xoxoxoxoxoxo
Mom :o)
I wish we had snow here I have'nt put any christmas decorations up yet because I keep waiting for it to feel like christmas but I don't think that will happen here.
Post a Comment