Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bah HUMBUG!!!

Merry Christmas! You have to replace the radiator in your car! No, no, not you, us. I know it's only shooting the messenger syndrome, but hearing this news has made me completely loathe and despise our mechanic. Luckily all the girls presents were returnable... just kidding, it won't come to that, but still. Grrrr...

2 comments:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

That wasn't a very cheery announcement from your mechanic. I'm glad though that it was only the radiator. Ask him if he is replacing the hoses or at leas if they are in good condition. On the Tiny Tim side...God bless the mechanic for being truthful. :o)

*julie* said...

I hate cars. No. I love cars. I really hate paying so much money just to get one that's in "good" condition and then have it break anyway! Curses!
That being said, I rather like our mechanic. I'll introduce you some time ;)