Thursday, December 11, 2008

Have Yourself A Somber Little Christmas

We got the girls all dressed up today and drove all the way out to the mall, ten, fifteen minutes? to go and have a visit with Santa. Despite what the picture suggests, the girls really were glad to be there and to see him though, the actual sitting on his lap part made Matilda rather nervous. That is the insanely overpriced professional picture and below is the one I took. LaRue seems to look a little happier as Matilda wonders why his cuffs are so shabby. I don't think either one has Christmas card potential but that's alright because I never send out Christmas cards anyway, whoops. Anyway, afterward we all went and had a yummy treat, not a bad way to spend the afternoon.

4 comments:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

The girls look a lot 'happier' in your photo! Hmmm, maybe you should be his photographer! :o)

Kenner Family said...

It always seem that the picture the parent takes turns out better then the one they charge you for. Your kids look so cute with santa. Fun times.
Love ya.

Anonymous said...

How sweet and gorgeous the girls are!! :)
I am enjoying reading your blog.
Debs

amanda said...

that is a funny story. they look like kids. i love it.