Thursday, June 23, 2011

Schedules, Correspondence...

This is a post about cute things LaRue has written in the past few days.

She made up a schedule for her day on Tuesday which I thought was pretty cute.
I especially like that she has Relax written on there. It can be stressful being seven years old.

She was sitting at the desk yesterday and kept asking me for envelopes and how to address them, and when I finally got around to paying attention, I saw what letters she had written.

It's so cute I can't even stand it.

But I think this one to Peter Pan is my favorite
If you can't tell, in the bottom right corner it says P.S. You and Tink are a great pair.
Is that not the cutest ever?
And on the envelope she wrote:
Peter Pan
Neverland
Second Star to the Right
And Straight on Til Morning

I'm not sure if she spelled all the words right, but still...

Sorry about the crummy pictures, I couldn't figure out my scanner.

2 comments:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Those are so precious! I hope you put them in he memory book or baby book. They are priceless! ♥

Jerilee E. said...

oh for goodness sakes- how do you handle such precious cuteness?!? Seriously one of the sweetest things I have ever seen. Definitely keep those letters :).