Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Last Day of First Grade

My sweet, little baby Ruesie isn't a first grader anymore!
As of what, a week and a half ago?
I'm slow.
And yet, she is growing up TOO fast.

First Day


Maintaining my streak of NOT being on top of things, we took the picture of LaRue on her last day after school, so if she looks a little disheveled, that's why.
I canNOT believe she is going into second grade in September, how did this happen!?



Last Day

2 comments:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

She IS growing up! ♥

Jerilee E. said...

I was like "wow, she's grown about 16 inches!". Then I noticed her standing up on the doorway. She is getting so grown up and more beautiful all the time! Strange that you guys started school after us and you're out already... and my kids still have a little over a week left. Fun year round school.