Monday, October 11, 2010

Pumpkin P.J.s

With Halloween just around the corner I decided to whip up some "matching" pumpkiney pajamas for the girls.
I've seen about a hundred tutorials online showing how they're the easiest things to make and you don't even need a pattern - what!? - so I decided to just go for it. Which of course means that I underestimated the amount of fabric I would need and when I went back for more the initial fabric was all gone, hence Tillies witch pants. That's okay though, I'm alright with how they turned out, and they really were quick and easy. I have since made myself a pair out of some old sheets. I love them and wear them pretty much every other day... cuz I'm lazy classy like that.
Taking these pictures was fun though, LaRue wanted to model, Matilda was feeling a little bit wild, and Adelaide was having none of it.
Good times.


2 comments:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Pretty darn cute little punkins! The pjs are very cute! ♥

Jerilee E. said...

ok, I want to know where these so called 'easy' tutorials are! Those are the cutest pants!
you are the coolest mom ever!!