I just wanted to post these little clips from the girls games on Saturday.
Not that anything amazing happens in any of them or anything, just that I realized I haven't been getting nearly enough video of my girls, and they're growing up so crazy fast!
So this is mainly for my benefit...
Ruesie kicking the ball in, you can hardly see her at first, but that's what's happening.
She was very distracted with chewing on the sleeves of her sweater during this game which I believe we also get a glimpse of in this clip. Good times.
Here's a clip of Tillie during warm up.
So this is mainly for my benefit...
Ruesie kicking the ball in, you can hardly see her at first, but that's what's happening.
She was very distracted with chewing on the sleeves of her sweater during this game which I believe we also get a glimpse of in this clip. Good times.
Here's a clip of Tillie during warm up.
And here's one of her during the game. I don't think she actually kicks the ball in this video, but I found it amusing because she wasn't really paying attention and then is running to catch up, and something about the way all of the kids are running in this clip reminds me of that part in Jurassic park where they're watching the Gallimimus run in a big herd. If you don't remember that part don't feel bad. I used to have an inexplicable crush on Jeff Goldblum in my teenage years, so I may have seen this movie more than most.
And just so Adelaide doesn't feel left out, let's enjoy this picture of her making a crazy face and showing us lots of tooths.
And just so Adelaide doesn't feel left out, let's enjoy this picture of her making a crazy face and showing us lots of tooths.
2 comments:
I love childens videos! They are so cute and growing up fast! Seize the moments! Adelaide is so chubby cute! ♥
yay for videos! The one of Matilda during her game reminds me so much of watching Sage play soccer. Watching her feet while trying to run really fast, then running past all the actual soccer playing :). I love little kid soccer!
Post a Comment