
So cute right?
And totally free!
AND, there are many, many adorable free fonts on her site Miss Tina Fonts. I don't know who Miss Tina is, but melikes cute, wuvable fonts, and melikes free, so I'm thinking she's my kind of girl.And totally free!
And since I'm on the topic of free fonts and am starting every sentence in the post with the word and, I thought I'd point out Fonts For Peas. SO many cute fonts and doodles/dings whatever they're called. All free. And make full use of the download all button while you're there. Save yourself a little time.
And if you still don't have enough cute fonts when you're finished there, head on over to her other website that is chock full of free scrapbook fonts, where there is much cuteness to be found.
I'm sure you've all been long acquainted with these sites, but I was so excited to find Miss Tinas yesterday that I had to share, just in case. Happy free fonting!
1 comment:
I hadn't heard of any of those, so thank you! Melikes cute, too. :D
Post a Comment