Look at that pretty little first grader. Yep, her first day was last week. I'm pretty behind, but better late than never, right? I thought so. About a week in and she is loving every minute of it!
wow, she does look so grown up! i know she is the same age as Hali, but I still can't believe she's in 1st grade! Probably because I don't get to see her nearly enough (which I know is my own fault! ok, Mark's fault). I find myself thinking Hali is in kindergarten still. I hope she is loving it!
2 comments:
She looks so grown up compared to her last years picture of Kindergarten! Muy bonita! ♥
wow, she does look so grown up! i know she is the same age as Hali, but I still can't believe she's in 1st grade! Probably because I don't get to see her nearly enough (which I know is my own fault! ok, Mark's fault). I find myself thinking Hali is in kindergarten still.
I hope she is loving it!
Post a Comment