Today we kicked off the fall soccer season, and this time around Matilda gets to play too, yay!
They're in different age divisions so even though their team shirts are the same color (go maroon!) they're on different teams.
Here Tillie participates in the team warm up.

And here she is, all smiles while we wait for the big game to start.
She has been so excited this whole week, waiting for her game today. Naturally, when the big moment came, she was very shy, and very hesitant to play.
Especially since I couldn't come out and play too.

Neither could Adelaide, and she was not happy about that.

Later in the day it was LaRues turn.
Go get it, Ruesie!

It started raining about halfway through LaRues game, and she wasn't such a big fan of that, but I think she did a good job and had a good time!

I think we're in for a fun, cute, and rainy season.
They're in different age divisions so even though their team shirts are the same color (go maroon!) they're on different teams.
Here Tillie participates in the team warm up.
And here she is, all smiles while we wait for the big game to start.
She has been so excited this whole week, waiting for her game today. Naturally, when the big moment came, she was very shy, and very hesitant to play.
Especially since I couldn't come out and play too.
Neither could Adelaide, and she was not happy about that.
Later in the day it was LaRues turn.
Go get it, Ruesie!
It started raining about halfway through LaRues game, and she wasn't such a big fan of that, but I think she did a good job and had a good time!
I think we're in for a fun, cute, and rainy season.
3 comments:
Both girls are so adorable! I love Tillie's BIG SMILE! I love LaRue's WET SMILE! ♥
ah, so fun! I missed your blog posts! You have some adorable soccer players, yes you do!
"kicked off" soccer season. Har har har! We just started soccer, also. Isn't little kids playing soccer one of the funniest things you've ever seen?
Post a Comment