Sunday, October 24, 2010

We Can Put On a Play, or a Puppet Show!

I made the girls some puppets ages ago -they have an awesome puppet theater courtesy of an awesome Auntie Julie- and lately LaRue has been putting on quite a few puppet shows for us.
This show was put on from behind our couch which reminds me of when I was little and me and my sisters would put on puppet shows from behind our couch using felt puppets. Ah, memories...

Here LaRue is during a performance of a little show she likes to call Redarella.



I'm pretty sure this is going to be one of my favorite pictures for years to come. I've been telling and telling LaRue to keep her eyes open when I take her picture lately, and this time she really took that advice to heart.

Right after I finished taking the picture she asked, "Did I keep them open?"
I was laughing too hard to answer her right away.

3 comments:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

I love those puppets; they are sooo cute!I LOVE LaRue's wide-eyed smiles, ha, ha, ha! Too cute! ♥

*julie* said...

hahaha!
LOVE IT!
Her eyes are as open as those puppets - no eyelids visible here mom ;-)

Jerilee E. said...

Those puppets are too cute- but not even close to as cute as that LaRue. She just keeps getting prettier... blast this growing up business!