I'm not a very good mom.
You probably don't even have to read between the lines to figure that one out.
Don't get me wrong, I LOOOOOVE my girls like CRAZY!
But.
I'm so lazy, and I like doing the things that I like doing.
So I don't often get all crafty with the girls.
I'm trying to work on that.
So this is mostly to prove to them one day that every once in a while we did something fun(ish).
Wearing aprons and painting, and smiling with our eyes closed.
You probably don't even have to read between the lines to figure that one out.
Don't get me wrong, I LOOOOOVE my girls like CRAZY!
But.
I'm so lazy, and I like doing the things that I like doing.
So I don't often get all crafty with the girls.
I'm trying to work on that.
So this is mostly to prove to them one day that every once in a while we did something fun(ish).
Wearing aprons and painting, and smiling with our eyes closed.
The finished result: Paper Bowl Pumpkins!
My favorite part about this picture is that if you look really closely at one of LaRues pumpkins you will see the huge glob of glue she used to glue it's mouth on, which to me looks like he just finished brushing his teeth and has toothpaste foam all around his mouth. Although, he's the one without any teeth so... something doesn't quite add up here.
3 comments:
I LOVE those cutie pie smiles in both pictures! Those girls are so cute! What a clever idea to use bowls as pumpkins! They turned out adorable! I like the 'extra glue' too! I like how you used the scrapbooking paper for background, very clever! ♥
Maybe he's a rabid pumpkin, so he's foaming at the mouth.
Oh, and I don't get 'crafty' with my kids a lot, either. I don't have much patience for it, and I don't want to scar them with memories of mom yelling during craft time. ;)
well, I think you are a great fun mom! Those pumpkins are so cute. If you saw how few crafts I do with my kids, you would realize that you are supermom!
Post a Comment