Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Things That Make Me Laugh


Consequences.

Tillie keeps doing something that she knows she is not supposed to, and every time she does this thing I tell her that she doesn't get dessert the next evening.
But.
I kept forgetting this when the next evening came around.
So I made this handy reminder.
The naughtiness on Tillies part doesn't make me laugh.
at all.
(It has to do with being potty trained at night, and pull ups, and being awake, but too lazy to use the potty, and bad smells.)
BUT.
This sign is at the top center of the big bulletin board that has our calendars and schedules and other things of great import and seeing it there just makes me laugh for some reason.



When I checked on the girls after they were asleep last night I saw that LaRue had written this note on her MagnaDoodle and I thought "This is a pretty cute LaRue that we have."


Was anybody able to view the video clips from yesterdays post? I've re-uploaded them about seven times and I can't get them to play on my computer, so I was just wondering.

2 comments:

Jerilee E. said...

I really need to make more signs like that! I'm always forgetting the punishments I give out.
I am STILL so impressed with how smart that Ruesie girl is! We need to set up some tutoring sessions for Hali next time we are there ;).

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Too funny! Children are so clever as to NOT remind their parents of due consequences, hee, hee! LaRue's note is so precious! YES! I saw the videos and they played great! No problems with the viewing!♥