I am no different, I woke up to deal with a turkey at 1:45, 2:15, 2:30, 4:00, 4:15, 4:45, and 5:15.
But, while mine is a twenty-four pound butterball, it doesn't look like this,
but a little more like this.
Except, this is not the kind of cute face I was dealing with all morning, it was a much angrier, crying and yell-ier face; and I might as well tell you, so was mine.
Luckily I don't have to do any actual cooking today. Instead I will force the girls to watch the Thanksgiving Parade and try to convince them that they really do find it exciting, while I try to catch a little pre-turkey snooze on the couch.
While contemplating all that I am thankful for of course.
Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

but a little more like this.
Except, this is not the kind of cute face I was dealing with all morning, it was a much angrier, crying and yell-ier face; and I might as well tell you, so was mine.Luckily I don't have to do any actual cooking today. Instead I will force the girls to watch the Thanksgiving Parade and try to convince them that they really do find it exciting, while I try to catch a little pre-turkey snooze on the couch.
While contemplating all that I am thankful for of course.
Happy Thanksgiving everybody!
3 comments:
You had me going there! That 'butterball' Adelaide is scrumptous! Dad and I spent an almost sleepness night two nights ago. Kirsten was so agitated and restless from 11pm to 6am! Last night was wonderful, we all slept! :o)
Enjoy your snooze! See you tomorrow! :o)
She's the cutest little turkey I have ever seen! Not sleeping for Mommy isn't kind though, little Adelaide-y. I hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving.. besides the not sleeping all night long!
L.O.L.
Totally had me going there, sis.
I'm just now catching up on my bloglines and this post cracked me up.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Post a Comment