Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Like A Turtle On Its Back

It was snack time in the Three Lovelies household which meant LaRue and Matilda were sitting at the table shouting out orders.
I was in the kitchen putting the finishing touches on a couple of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
And Adelaide was in the living room with Zack and Weezie, left to her own devices.
That's when I heard the bumping noises.
Followed closely by the Adelaide cries.
The kind of cries that make you think that somehow she's managed to pull an entire bookshelf on top of herself or something equally horrible.
The kind of cries that make you drop the peanut butter jar and run as fast as you can to see what has happened to your sweet and precious darling.
I was bracing myself for the worst!
So I was kind of relieved to find thisShe was stuck.
And NOT amused!
But boy, I sure was.
Oh, and also, she was totally fine.

3 comments:

*julie* said...

I can hardly wait to get my hands on that little butterball!
Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum!!!
[to be read in your hungriest Cookie Monster voice]

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

This is so precious! She looks so devastated! How could you not save me! Kisses and hugs! :o)

Jerilee E. said...

Hehe.. this makes me giggle :). She's just so cute! I can't believe how much older she is looking these days. It looks as though my wish of you guys having a red-head, brunette, and a blond/light haired girl may come true! The power of positive thinking.