First, they have all worn the same dress, which also happens to be the dress that I was blessed in. I'm so happy that my mom managed to hang onto mine all those years and that my girls have all been able to wear the same one. That is very special to me.
Matilda - January 7, 2007
Adelaide - July 5, 2009Did you notice what the second tradition might be? That they're all pretty ticked off come picture taking time.
We really did have a lovely day. Thank you so much to everyone who came to the blessing, even if we didn't get a chance to speak, it meant so much to me that you would be there.
We really did have a lovely day. Thank you so much to everyone who came to the blessing, even if we didn't get a chance to speak, it meant so much to me that you would be there.
Now I will leave you with one of my favorite pictures from today.
Oh, don't you just wanna kiss her?
2 comments:
Yes! I certainly did kiss her! Many times! What a cutie pie! Love her head band! I also noticed that your girls were blessed (LaRue and Adelaide) almost 5 years to the same month and day! And Tillie close to the same day but a different 'J' month! :o)
I absolutely adore her!
I'm seriously tempted to see if I could get away with dressing Braxton up in one of those fancy nancy headbands ;)
Post a Comment