These are my fitness goals for the week. My hope is that if I post them here, I'll be too embarrassed not to follow through. It shouldn't be too hard, right?Here's the thing, I'm not sure which will be harder, the actual running, or the snacking part. My road to The Biggest Loser will be littered with empty Peanut Butter M&M wrappers and ravaged Garden Salsa Sunchips bags.
Anyway, I'll let you know how I do, I'm sure you just can't stand the suspense.
2 comments:
Lisa,
You need to try not to deprive yourself of the treats, you might just go out of control . Everyone is different there are some(like me) who just cant have it at all or even in the house or I cant help but eat every bit of it until it is gone. You will work it out with yourself it sounds like you crave sugar and salt try fruit and veggies instead of these snacks. Goodluck
Hey Charlotte, thanks for the tip, I DEFINITELY need to get more fruits and veg in my diet for sure. I just wanted to say I am not delusional enough to think I could go without any snacks or treats, I'm just fending off these particular two for the week, because I am with you on no being able to have it in the house without finishing it off and these two for whatever reason are my kryptonite. They're just so good.
Post a Comment