Sunday, March 20, 2011

Jordans Big Day!

I should have posted this yesterday, but by the time we were actually home, I was just too tired. Sorry, Jordan!

Yesterday, was such a big day for the Newby family.
A day that we've worked towards with blood, sweat and tears (lots of 'em).
Yesterday was Jordans pinning ceremony for successfully completing the LPN program!
Hooray!

Here's Jordan standing in line to get pinned!


The big moment!
Sorry, every last one of the pictures I took are just terrible.

Awww, big hugs for a job well done.


Here's the entire class reciting a (the?) nursing promise.
He's towards the left of the line.
Congratulations, Jordan, and good job!
We're so proud of you for finishing!
And thank you Rand and Joyce for coming to the ceremony, it made it that much more special having you there - and I really appreciated your help with the girls!

NCLEX here we come!

5 comments:

Scott and Jillian said...

That is so great!! Congrats, Jordan!!

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful moment to celebrate! You all worked so hard (your family)!♥

Jerilee E. said...

yippee! Go Jordan! Of course, Mark really needs to know if that lady body-slammed him before she pinned him. My husband is 12.
I'm so excited, happy, thrilled for all of you!!

*julie* said...

Hip Hip!!
Hallelujah!
Here I come!
No, really, I really am coming to personally congratulate you guys on this exciting mile stone and I can hardly wait!
Prepare Jordan for some major high fives from me and the boys in 3 weeks!

Colburns said...

YAY!! Great job both of you!!