Adelaide Georgia Newby.
This perfect little pinkie joined us on Thursday morning at 10:43. She weighed in at 10 pounds 2.8 ounces (although that was after she had nursed for about a half hour) and is 22 inches long. She's perfect, and oh so sweet. She spends most of her time sleeping, but when she does open her eyes, they're that beautiful dark baby blue.
LaRue and Matilda are very excited to have her here at home although they're both still trying to get rid of colds which is less than ideal. So we're trying to keep 'em separated... for now.
I really thought I'd have more to tell you, but it turns out I'm pretty tired these days and I can't quite concentrate, but we're thrilled she's here and love her to bits already.
LaRue and Matilda are very excited to have her here at home although they're both still trying to get rid of colds which is less than ideal. So we're trying to keep 'em separated... for now.
I really thought I'd have more to tell you, but it turns out I'm pretty tired these days and I can't quite concentrate, but we're thrilled she's here and love her to bits already.
13 comments:
She is such a dolly. I was excited to see her and hold her. I hope you feel better soon. Love ya.
So sweet! Congratulations on your newest arrival!
Congrats Lisa! Wow 10 lbs is a healthy baby, but I guess she took her time coming out of there. My biggest was 9lbs 11oz, big babies are the healthiest though. Oh and both of our kids were sick when we brought Nixin home too. I hope everything is great!
i cant even tell you how much i LOVE the name... she's pretty darn cute too! congrats new momma! get so rest! :)
Congrats you guys she is so cute I was just talking to my mom about her biggest baby and she said John was 10" 11. So once again Congrats im excited to meet her!
She's just so cute I can hardly stand it! I just love her already and I've only seen pictures! I wonder how big she was trying to get before she came out on her own ;)??... big babies usually sleep better! I'm so excited for you guys! Yay baby Adelaide!
Awww, she's so adorable! Congratulations!!!
Congrats! What a doll!
Congrats, Lisa! She is so adorable, and what a cute name. Is it in the Guptill genes to have big babies? You must be exhausted! She is so sweet, I can't wait to see more pictures.
Hooray for Adelaide! You sure know how to keep us all in suspense for your baby names ;)
I've wanted to call you and give you all my adoring praise for your hard work, but I didn't want to bug you! You must be so tuckered out with your newest little Newby and the two sickies at home - poor babes!
So I'll try to call when Mom can be around to give you an extra hand to hold a phone :)
Please give my biggest hugs and kisses to your 3 lovelies!
Well gee... what can I say after all those wonderful comments from everyone! I have to say though, Adelaide IS a 'beautiful baby girl!' I got to hold her. I stayed home with the girls and we had so much fun together while mommy and daddy were at the hospital! I had to go home early. I planned on staying longer but Kirsten got really sick, again! I miss those little girls! Congratulations mom and dad, good work! :o)
10 pounds!! are you ok!? girl she is so stinken cute. love the cheeks. wish you had her at my hospital so i could love on her. congrats.
Lisa congratulations,I hope you can get some rest. I just wonder where do you get the ideas for the names?
Post a Comment