Thanks to tax return time and Jordan being so sweet and waaaay too indulgent towards me, I am now the proud owner of this little beauty: She's so pretty she takes my breath away. Plus the pink does something to help with Breast Cancer Research, so you know, it's not silly to have a pink one, just in case you were thinking it might be...
Yay! I wanted the pink one but for some reason Mark didn't want me to :). I TOLD him we would be helping a cause but no go. I love mine, though... in fact... I think I will go make some bread!
5 comments:
A Kitchenaid is a wonderful thing to have. Congratulations!
Yay! I wanted the pink one but for some reason Mark didn't want me to :). I TOLD him we would be helping a cause but no go. I love mine, though... in fact... I think I will go make some bread!
I am so glad you got one of those I love my Kitchen aid!
Hurray Lisa! I'll get to see that little beauty ina few weeks! :o)
Ooooh...so pretty. I like the pink. How could you not be happy every time you see that. :)
Post a Comment