Monday, March 23, 2009

Well I Don't Have Anything Else To Blog About

Because this baby doesn't want to come out yet. Five days overdue, LaRue and Matilda were both a little longer, but this pregnancy it just feels so painful, and I can no longer sleep for more than an hour at a time - awesome.
So I thought I'd show you another bag that I made. This is the Market Bag by Sandi Henderson, I think all her stuff is so cute. She's the author (is that the right term?) of the dress pattern that I'm working on now. Yes, I'm officially working on it, wish me luck. Anyway, there's a lot of room for improvement details wise but especially since it's just for me I really like it, and it's reversible so - holla! - two bags in one.
That's pretty much it for what's going on around here, we've been trying to get the girls healthy, it's been a sick and tired week. Tomorrow I go in for another Non-Stress Test, let's hope it's not six hours like the one I had on Friday. We can't wait for Wednesday, I go in at midnight to hopefully get this show on the road, or have the baby, whatever you want to call it. I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Jerilee E. said...

I am so excited for you guys to get that baby out!! I probably shouldn't be as excited as I am since it isn't MY baby but I can't help it! I also love your newest bag and want to know when you will be taking orders for these ;).