Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Tilda Makes Me Smile

We got Tillie and Rue a couple of beginner cross stitching kits because I recently dug out my cross stitchery, and they keep asking if I can teach them how to sew. So yesterday Tillie and I sat down together and worked on it for a little bit.
I thought she looked pretty cute, concentrating, and trying so hard.

Another fun Tillie moment recently was a few days ago she started talking about Halloween and what she wanted to go as this year (we like to plan ahead:) and these were her ideas-
1: a vampire fruitsnack cheerio earwack. I think she meant earwax? And that is all one costume.
2: a Toad
3: a Hopping Cup

I love this silly little buggie.

2 comments:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

How sweet! I remember when you made litttle cross stitch kits for Lauren and Brynnly! ♥

Salli said...

I thought this was a pic of you at first glance! You are both so pretty :)