Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentines!

I love pinterest!
My lovely sister Michelle had pinned these valentines a few weeks ago, and I had to repin them immediately because I just thought they were so stinking cute!
I got the bugs from the dollar store, printed out the jars (Thanks, Dandee!), and showed them to LaRue. I should probably have run it by her first, she liked them but that they might be too boyish, so I popped over to Joanns and picked up some butterfly scrapbooking stickers for the girls ones. ( I LOOOOVED these butterfly stickers, I just thought they were so pretty!)
voila!

LinkI loved them! I wanted to keep one, but we only had exactly enough for LaRues school class and the girls ballet class.
So cute, and inexpensive, and I even got to feel like I was kind of crafty even though it was pretty much the easiest thing in the world- that's my kind of project.

3 comments:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

I LOVE those butterflies! The boys should love those BUGS! :o)

amanda said...

i love them

Jillian said...

Oh those are so cute! You go, Glen Coco!