Friday, January 13, 2012

On My Way!

It's trip telling time, and if you don't want to hear way too many details and see way too many pictures, the next few posts are not for you.

Last Thursday was the day that we all thought would never get here.
The day that I willingly, voluntarily got on an airplane!
Madness, I know.

After a whole two hours of sleep I was up bright and early and on my way to the airport (Thanks Laurie!!! It was SUCH an unholy hour!) My first flight left around 6:00 and with some deep breathing and counting backwards from 100, I managed to make it through without any crying, screaming, or grabbing on to the stranger next to me. Success!
In Salt Lake Jerilee was waiting for me when I got off the plane, yay! It was SO awesome to see her, and SO wonderful to share this incredible trip with her!
Our flight to Florida was smooth and uneventful, just the way I like it.
We landed in Orlando sometime in the four o clock hour Florida time, and made our way to the hotel on a lovely Disney bus.
Maybe THE biggest perk of staying at an actual Disney hotel was that we never had to worry about transportation, they had buses going everywhere all the time. Loved it!

We stayed at the Disney Pop Century Resort which was super cute!















No comments: