Sunday, January 15, 2012

Disney's Hollywood Studios!

Monday morning, still sore, still hobbling, we headed over to Hollywood Studios!
Here are many many pictures from our day that you will probably not find all that interesting, but I post them anyway:)

Walt! It's really kind of incredible to think of how ALL of the amazing and fun things we saw and places we went, really did originate because of one man.


Here I am, accepting my major award!


C3PO, in line for the Star Tours ride.


Kermit! Above the Muppet 3D vision thingie.


Phineas and Ferb!


Lightning McQueen and Mater!


This was a really cool looking wall.


Mickey topiary at the beginning of the back lot tour.


Mayhem during the back lot tour!



At the end of the back lot tour they had an exhibit with some really cool costumes, such as...

Darth Vader

Darth Maul


The White Witch.
We'd kind of watched this movie just the day before this, so that was kind of fun.

The Queen of Hearts

The Organ from Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Mans Chest


Costumes from Enchanted


We also went for a spin on the Aerosmith Roller Coaster which does something crazy like going from 0 to almost 60 in about 3 seconds.
That's crazy fast.
We also did Tower of Terror... I would do it again, but boy did I have a moment of panic when it was about to really get started. Yeah, Jerilee heard me say some pretty wimpy things over the course of our trip:)

We even caught the last half of a Beauty and the Beast show.
By that time we were both feeling pretty beat and we'd done and seen the things that we were most interested in, so we headed back to the hotel for some rest.

1 comment:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Oh, Lisa! How I loved your posts! They are as good as being at WDW in person!:o) I had a hearty laugh! I was not laughing at your pain, just the way you posted it. So humorous and adorably fun! I love you! ♥