Just wanted to put up pictures from the rest of Tuesday, after we were done with our first visit in Hogsmeade.
Eek!
I thought it was going to be wet like you get on splash mountain, maybe seeing the people in ponchos should have given us a clue...
You get pretty wet.
We made our way through the rest of the park, hitting a couple of things here and there and one of those things was Popeye and Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges- a white rapidsy kind of ride.
So I thought we'd probably get about as wet as we got on Jurassic Park.
We were finally drying out, it couldn't be that bad, right?
Lisa is a slow learner...
We were finally drying out, it couldn't be that bad, right?
Lisa is a slow learner...
This picture (that I found online) gives you a small idea - we. were. DRENCHED! By the time we got off of this ride, we looked like we had just gone swimming with all of our clothes on, I'm not even kidding.Walking around in wet jeans and shoes is NOT awesome, and NOT comfortable.
Just in case you thought it would be:)
Then we wandered over to the other park and these are some things we saw
Gru!
Minions. Ya gotta love Minions!
These ones are mostly for Jordans benefit
And this one is for Adelaide who LOOOOOVES the Scooby.
This was SUCH an amazing trip, I'm SO glad that I got to go with my favorite Jerilee, and Jordan is the best and most wonderful for letting me do something SO fun without him, and for taking such good care of the girls while I did.
I'm one lucky lady!
1 comment:
What a fun and exciting trip! :o)
Post a Comment