I'd never been before and had no idea really, of what to expect, but it was so cute! And the girls had a really good time, they've already requested to go back for birthdays.
As ever, really really random pictures.
The Old Lady Who Lived in a Shoe Slide.
I think.
Ruesie and Sage
I think.
Ruesie and Sage
Emily and Matilda.
You'll have to take my word for it - phone pictures.
You'll have to take my word for it - phone pictures.
Jordan and Adelaide
We picked the perfect day to go, because we had a celebrity sighting! Guess who just happened to be strolling around Enchanted Forest on the same day as us?
Abraham Lincoln!
Look at these cute Erickson kids with ol' honest Abe.
Ruesie and Adelaide got to meet him too.
Matilda preferred not to.
Matilda preferred not to.
If you happen to know what movie this post title is from, I'll think you're pretty awesome, for whatever that's worth:)
2 comments:
I'm going with Jurassic Park, but really I have NO idea. Haven't I told you about my movie amnesia?
Love the catchup/update. Maybe I'll try that someday.
Tommy Boy! I win (I think)! You want mint for pillow?
That was a good day, the Enchanted Forest :)- even if Mark and I weren't friends that day...
Post a Comment