We had planned on going to a park to play, but of course it turned out to be a very rainy morning, so we headed to the play area at the mall instead.
After they got tired of that we headed over to the Ferris Wheel that's over in the food court.
These pictures are not very good AT ALL, but I just want documented proof to show the girls that they do actually get to do fun things once in a while.
UNfortunately my girls were complete, bratty, ungrateful, MONSTERS pretty much the entire time.
I'm so sorry about that Jillian - next time let's just do you and me and a delicious lunch somewhere. Sound good?
2 comments:
Hee hee hee. Yeah, my pics aren't that great,either. I still need to get some u. And, my kids were bratty, ungrateful monsters, too, so...yes, let's plan on a girls only lunch next time!
Where is this? looks like fun!
Post a Comment