Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day at the Beach

We all went out to spend a day on the coast.
I only got very random pictures.
That's how I do.

Kids diggin and stuff.
It was really a gorgeous day, cold though. I couldn't believe that kids actually wanted to be in the water.
Going to the coast always sounds like a good idea, and then we get there and I'm like "Oh yeah, I don't really like being at the beach." Sandy, cold (or even worse, sunny and too hot!), messy. Luckily for me, Jerilee is somewhat of the same mind, so we stayed just the right amount of time, and then headed off to Mo's for a tasty lunch.

On the boardwalk outside of Mo's

This is Adams delightful girlfriend, Emily.
Matilda adores her, and glommed onto her through pretty much everything that we did.
Emily was a real sweetheart about it.

1 comment:

Jerilee E. said...

oh we were SO on the same page there. I can only sit at the beach for so long. A little longer if it is actually WARM- but cold, windy, wet and sandy? No thanks. Small amount of beach sitting and then lots of food is how I roll.