Thursday, May 26, 2011

Obsessed

Not just obsessed - COMPLETELY obsessed.
Have you watched Downton Abbey yet?
You should.
For whatever reason, I just can't get enough of it right now.
Season two can't come out quickly enough!

You can watch it instantly if you have Netflix, just sayin'.

In other notable news, I'm sure you all know this by now, and I am COMPLETELY remiss for not shouting it from the rooftops earlier, but:

JORDAN PASSED HIS NCLEX!!!!!

GOOD JOB, JORDAN!!!!!


Sometimes as I'm going throughout my day, I pass by our calendar and see the day that has Jordan NCLEX written on it, and I get all giddy inside and think 'He already took that, he already PASSED that!'
Huzzah!
Next hurdle will be actually getting hired as an LPN, but I'm SO proud of him for passing that test!

Anything else going on with us? It's been pretty quiet around the old blog for a while.
I've been "coaching" LaRues soccer team, and the last game is this Saturday.
Can I get a hallelujah?
Hallelujah!

4 comments:

Jordan said...

Hallelujah! For the end of soccer and for my NCLEX, and also for being married to my favorite person!

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Jordan is AWESOME! Thank you for supporting him through all this! You are wonderful!!! Keep thinking positive because that LPN job is there! ♥ Soccer will become a pleasant memory!

Jerilee E. said...

oh yes, we love soccer and we love when soccer is over almost as much! I'm so happy for you guys about the test! Wonderful, wonderful. I don't know what to say about the Downtown Abbey business... other that I may check it out after this next race. I have big plans that revolve around being a slug and doing nothing but watch Netflix stuff all day, every day for a week straight. This is a long comment. The end.
Ok- my word verification is "madish"- as in I was a little madish that the Biggest Loser didn't do a marathon this time.

Jillian said...

Yay Jordan!! And yay Downton Abbey!! I'm terrible...I ended up watching the whole nail-biting thing the other day all in one sitting. Bad Jilly! :)