But I didn't want pie.
So after letting the girls get their bike riding on, we headed over to Cold Stone and shared a ridonculously large ice cream.
Here is the only evidence that remained...

Oh and I guess there was also this...

So that was the celebration in a nutshell. Thanks so much to everybody for their kind and thoughtful wishes, gifts, phone calls, I love you all.
Oh and you might have noticed that I finally changed blog backgrounds, celebrate! Celebrate!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Lisa! I love Cold Stone...maybe I'll go get some now. :)
A perfect way to celebrate, Cold Stone ice cream! I'm going there soon! Love Tillie's 'big smile!' It's so delicious! :o)
Man, I should not have read this post! I've been wanting ice cream for the past 3 days and now I can think of nothing else. :) I'm glad that your birthday was so delicious!!
Happy belated birthday Lisa! I love cold stone Ice cream! And i love pie too!
Happy birthday! I love the new layout.
Post a Comment