I don't know how on earth it happened so quickly, but today my baby, my precious little LaRue is five years old. It breaks my heart a little bit, it's happening way too fast. Every day she does something that amazes me, or she just makes me laugh. I love her so much and am so thankful that she's a part of our family.Since she's five today, here are five facts about LaRue, straight from the girl herself.
1. Favorite color: Uhh, red. Even pink too. I love red and pink.
2. Favorite animal: A horse. Because I like to ride one, and can I ride one? When can I ride a horse? (When can I ride a horse is repeated about six times - I am not kidding). Well I really want to ride a horse now.
3. Favorite movie: Um Barbie, even Princesses too.
4. Favorite song: Frosty the Snowman
5. Favorite food: A Cheese roll up, and I want a cheese roll up, can I have a cheese roll up?
So there you have it folks, five favorites facts about my favorite five year old.
To celebrate we invited LaRues friend Emma to join LaRue and Tillie for a little tea party. We had it upstairs in the empty living room and I have to say I really love the way the decorations turned out (the tone of that sentence should be read as pleasantly surprised, not braggy).
5 comments:
Awwww! How precious! Loveo the decorstions! Did yu make those adorable flowers? That tea set is la-dee-dah! :o) Fancy! I'm glad you did this! :o)
My gosh. I can spell, Love, decorations! Sorry about that!
Oh Lisa, the party looks simply scrumptious!! Scrumptious, I tell you. A picture out of a magazine. I love your decorations. I hope she had a lovely day. Our present should be arriving shortly, you know me, always so punctual with gifts! I like to think it makes the special occasion last that much longer! Give that adorable birthday girl a big squeeze from me!
Holy cow! Five?! Man, where has the time gone? Five years and about 11 seasons of ANTM- indeed you and I are getting old, Lisa. What a fun party! It makes me want to do one for myself!
That has to be the most adorable thing I've ever seen! If you made those flower pom pom looking hanging decorations, you must show me how! Those girls are so cute and proper- I love it!
Post a Comment