How was every ones Mothers Day? I spent mine trying to cling to life. I have a kidney infection which I'm glad the doctors could tell, because I can't feel any of those symptoms. The only thing effecting me is crazy fevers with crazy chills. About every four hours, as the Tylenol wore off, I'd get freezing, the kind of freezing where you CAN'T get warm no matter how many blankets you have. The kind of freezing that leaves you convulsing with shivers. The kind of freezing that makes your husband call the advice nurse. So after eight hours in the Emergency Room I came home with medication and a little hope, I think it's finally kicking in - knock on wood - and hopefully the coldness is past and I can start to function again. Jordan is a total hero, he completely took care of all the girls and all of my needs, I don't know what I would do without him.
I know it's been a while since I posted anything so let me just warm up again by talking about how cute and wonderful my girls are, that should be fun for everybody, right?

Just look at this cutie, I am so in love with her. She's growing so fast and she's a good girl, if she's fed and changed she's pretty happy for the most part, and yesterday when she was in her swing, she was trying to reach for the zebra. I know! She's amazing and I love her so much.

And just look at these cutesies. These girls make me laugh so hard sometimes. The other night right before bed Tillie and I had this conversation.
T: I'm hungry
Me: Okay, you can have three grammys (teddy grahams)
T: Okay, I can have five grammys
Me: Okay, but only because you're so cute and so shrewd, are you shrewd?
T: Yeah, I shrewd, and I Tilla
I thought it was cute and funny.
Yesterday LaRue was trying to bring a chair from the kitchen into the living room but was having a little trouble once she got it onto the carpet at which point she said
"Um, a little help here? This is cumbersome. Cumbersome means heaby."
It made my day.
I love these girls!
7 comments:
Your girls are so cute. I can't believe how big they are getting. I hope that you feel better soon. It was so good to see you the other day, wish it could of been longer. I also hope that you have a Happy Birthay. Love ya.
Yay for some blogging from Lisa and yay for a picture of Adelaide! She looks like a beautiful mix of Tilla and Ruesie. They are just too cute! We sure miss you guys!!
Cute pictures and love that you are back in the blogging world. Cumbersome! I love it and I'm laughing my butt off, which is good, because it needs it. Too cute. Miss you and love you all. Sorry you were sick!
I also wanted to add that I'm so sorry you were sick on Mother's Day. I had a kidney infection once and it was awful!
Gorgeous little girls! Kids do say the darndest (and cutest) things!
Hope you're feeling better today.
Love ya!
Mom :o)
Your girls are so darling. Matthew was sitting by me reading this and pointed at Tillie and said, "Look at the pretty girl!" He's right, they are adorable.
Those things your cuties said are so adorable! Love it! And I hope you are feeling better. Being sick is no fun.
Post a Comment