Over the holidays I became hopelessly addicted to these cookies, have you tried them? They're basically Thin Mints which, let's face it, are pretty much the best of all the Girl Scout Cookies. Except these can be picked up at any grocery store, any time of the year, any time day or night. And they're bite sized.This does not bode well for a particular resolution I had in mind.
5 comments:
oh yess those are so great. darn you keebler elfs!!!
Mmm... now I want them..right now. Bite sized cookies have a way of making me believe that it's okay for me to eat a whole lot more of them because they are smaller. Don't mess with my delusions. Also- you can't make resolutions about food/dieting/weigt loss when you're pregnant! Live it up, lady!
Meh...you don't want them. The baby wants them. :) And by the time she's born, she'll be so used to them that you'll have to keep eating them so that she gets chocolate mint flavored milk.
Face it Lisa...you're just thinking of the baby. You're being totally selfless here.
I am totally on the thin mint train with you, girlie! Now I have to go get some today- did you ever try the Dreyer's Thin Mint ice cream? I only ever saw it once and told myself I would get it another time- I'm sure you see where this is going- NEVER saw it again- one of my greatest regrets in life...
Oh I love those cookies, They are the cheaper verison of thin mints you can get all year. put some in the freezer. YUM!
Post a Comment