Back in February Salli and I and some dear friends made a little visit to St. Helens to visit the Swan residence. Our Twilight fever will not be cured:)
In early march LaRues class got to participate in a Spring Concert at her school. She was really excited about it, and oh so cute.
Oh, I'm also the worst MOM ever.
Adelaide had her third birthday! Not only am I not giving that a post to itself, I only got such a very few pictures too!
But we did celebrate her day with a trip to JJ Jump
Although this picture was taken in the little kids play room, so there is no actual JJ Jumping taking place at this moment
There, that's a little bouncier, right?
And clearly, this kid is having the time of her life!
Speaking of kids having the time of their life:
Here we have LaRue pouting because she was too old for the aforementioned little kids play room.
Kids are fun.
Then we had a nummy birthday lunch at Red Robins, and she was thoroughly spoiled by her lovely grandparents and aunties.
As March turned to April, and LaRue had her two week long spring break from school (our district might have minus seven million dollars, but I really don't mind hecka long school breaks, to be honest.)
So we drove up to Washington to spend a long weekend with Grandma, Grandpa and auntie Kirsten.
Usually when we drive up to Grandma and Grandpas I'm all about going potty before we leave and NEVER STOPPING AT ALL if I can possibly get away with it. This time in an effort to be a little more fun we stopped along the way at the huge Cabelas just off the highway.
Maybe it seems weird that our "fun" stop was at a sporting/hunting goods store, when we weren't in actual need of any sporting or hunting goods, but Salli had told me that it was kind of neat and the girls might like it, so we gave it a go.
It was pretty cool, it was GINORMOUS and they have all these animal displays, kind of like a zoo, but not quite;)
There were several bears on the other side of this mountain, and an aquarium on the inside (fisherman type of fish, nothing really pretty:) and upstairs there was a really big display of African animals, Lion and Elephant included. They also had a cafe inside where we had some yummy lunch.
See, I can be fun?
Kirstie had a birthday while we were there, yay!
Did I get any pictures of it? No, boo!
But David, Angela and Avery the Cute came over and mom made a DELICIOUS dinner and we celebrated our sister. Love.
The next day we drove to Seattle to check out the Childrens Museum.
I thought it was only okay given how much it cost to get us all in there, honestly it seemed a little dirty and rundown to me, but the girls seemed to have a fun time.
Then we had a nummy birthday lunch at Red Robins, and she was thoroughly spoiled by her lovely grandparents and aunties.
As March turned to April, and LaRue had her two week long spring break from school (our district might have minus seven million dollars, but I really don't mind hecka long school breaks, to be honest.)
So we drove up to Washington to spend a long weekend with Grandma, Grandpa and auntie Kirsten.
Usually when we drive up to Grandma and Grandpas I'm all about going potty before we leave and NEVER STOPPING AT ALL if I can possibly get away with it. This time in an effort to be a little more fun we stopped along the way at the huge Cabelas just off the highway.
Maybe it seems weird that our "fun" stop was at a sporting/hunting goods store, when we weren't in actual need of any sporting or hunting goods, but Salli had told me that it was kind of neat and the girls might like it, so we gave it a go.
It was pretty cool, it was GINORMOUS and they have all these animal displays, kind of like a zoo, but not quite;)
See, I can be fun?
Kirstie had a birthday while we were there, yay!
Did I get any pictures of it? No, boo!
But David, Angela and Avery the Cute came over and mom made a DELICIOUS dinner and we celebrated our sister. Love.
The next day we drove to Seattle to check out the Childrens Museum.
I thought it was only okay given how much it cost to get us all in there, honestly it seemed a little dirty and rundown to me, but the girls seemed to have a fun time.
No comments:
Post a Comment