Saturday, April 7, 2012

It's a Miracle!

For the first year ever, I got my business together in time to dye some Easter eggs all on our own!
The girls have been able to dye eggs before, but only because other people, usually grandmas, would do all the actual work, and mostly we just had to show up.
But today, we did it!
We used the Kool Egg method that has been ALL over Pinterest.
It was easy and miracle number two, we were able to get through it without much mess at all, yaaay!


Adelaide was only wearing her underwear, so this is really the only picture I have of her;)


Tillie, she and LaRue are way into the Nixon double peace sign, when it's picture taking time.


Another thing LaRue is into lately is not having any teeth.


Ha! Something about this picture reminds me of Golem.
I'm not really sure what we'll be doing with all of these eggs, we're not able to make it to the egg fight this year. Maybe we'll have a third miracle and I'll learn how to make egg salad for the first time? We'll see.

And this has nothing to do with anything really, except that I think she's cute and funny.
I made Adelaide this hat for her birthday because she LOVES Scooby Doo.
Good times.

1 comment:

amanda said...

thats a cute hat. i must not do pinterest enough cause i didn't hear about it. but looks like some cool eggs.