Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Silly Goose

So.
Silly Goose called to me from down the hall,
"Mom! Help me put on the kangaroo hat!"
Naturally, I helped Silly Goose put on the kangaroo hat.
Tillie: "I have a meeting with Piglet."
Mommy: "Oh, really? Well, you look great."
Tillie: "Thanks. Okay, bye mommy! I'm going on a Halloween adventure to save Matt!"
-Matt is a character from the cartoon, Cyberchase, whom Tillie used to refer to as her boyfriend-
With her kangaroo hat and her Barbie lunch box, it was clear that Tillie (and Piglet) would be ready for anything.
Every once in a while, I think my kids are pretty dang cute.

2 comments:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Every once in a while, I think my kids are pretty dang cute...'I agree wholeheartedly!!!' ♥

Jerilee E. said...

I think your kids are pretty darn cute ALL the time! This made me (and Mark) laugh so very much. All I will need to do is think "I have a meeting with Piglet" and I will feel happy. So stinkin cute.