On Tuesday was her mom and her sisters threw her the sweetest baby shower.
Let me take a minute to tell you the thing about me and presents.
I always feel like I should make something, like that makes it more special or something, BUT bout halfway through the process I get all worked up, and in throes of torment I think things like 'they are just SO going to hate this!', 'why did I think this was a good idea?', and 'why didn't I just get a gift certificate? you CAN'T go wrong with gift certificates!'
By the time I finish whatever it is that I'm working on I'm usually okay enough with how it has turned out to foist it on who it was intended for after all.
So yeah, I went through all of that when I was making things for Alycia and Lulu, and as usual, I can't make anything without talking about it here afterwards, so here we go!
Hat, booties and little monkey.
I bought these onesies and made the baby legs to match using this tutorial. I knew I wanted to make these, but kept putting it off because for some reason I thought it was going to be hard. I can't even tell you how easy these were. I'm so bummed that it took me until now to figure that out because I LOOOOOVE babies in onesies and legwarmers, but I think that my little Adelaides legs are a bit too chubby at this point.
And to finish things off I made this little dress using this tutorial, which was also much easier than I thought it was going to be.
5 comments:
Wow! You always make such cute stuff!
Everything you made is so, so cute and adorable! What a clever idea on those leg warmers! The hat and booties are so cute along with that monkey! The dress is so precious! Lulu is so lucky! :o)
psst! You're making the rest of us look bad, and we haven't even had her shower HERE yet!
I love it all Lisa I can't wait for little Lulu to come so she can put all of it to use! Thanks so much she will love it just as much as I do!
Soo cute! I love the dress and the little monkey and all of it! I'm sure Alycia (and Lulu) did/will too!
Post a Comment