Thursday, June 11, 2009

Because She's Growing So Darned Fast!

A little picture-palooza to show the many sides of one Miss Adelaide, and a little glimpse at the (non)happenings around here.

But first, a word from our sponsor...




So little, this was taken only three weeks ago, but she seems so much bigger now.


Feet.



Inquisitive?



Smiles.



Sisters.



Dancing.



Cool customers.

Good news, the camera has been found! Just in case you couldn't tell.

2 comments:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

HORRAY!!! Where did it turn up?
Those pictures are priceless! Those cool shades. I love the princess size feet of Adelaide! lol
Tillie's smile just cracks me up! She would win the 'smiles' contest! Then there's the 'demure' LaRue. :o)

Jerilee E. said...

She's just so freakin cute! I can't wait to give her big hugs and to rub my cheek on her head. Does that make you scared... cuz too bad, I'm doing it!!!