Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Happy Times

 I didn't want Jordan to miss out on the pumpkin carving fun, so we waited until he was back in town to bust out the pumpkin guts.


Our works of art!
Left to right we have Moms owl, Rues scary pumpkin, Tillies scary pumpkin, My pumpkin (some little dragosaur monster that came in the pattern book) Adelaides punkin and Jordans silly smiler.


Rue had a halloween party at school, but they had to bring their costumes to change into halfway through the day, and Tillies class missed out on Pajama day during spirit week earlier in the month, so they got to have a pajama day instead of costumes, and then had a spider party, so I decided to make them these spider hair clips that I saw on Pinterest- they were supposed to be clipped onto headbands, but I didn't find the right headbands so we just went with clips.


The Princesses on Halloween night!
It was so nice, having bought these dresses in the summer I didn't have to worry about anything for their costumes this month. I'm the laziest thing ever, so that worked out really nice for me.
I had put Rues hair in little buns earlier hoping for some curly Merida worthy hair, but we only ended up with a gentle wave that totally wilted before we got home from trick or treating. Oh well, we still had a pretty fun Halloween:)

No comments: