Monday, May 28, 2012

Tulip Time

 I got the best surprise in the world last month. A text from my sister Michelle, who lives in Utah, asking if I’d be free the next week for a trip out to the Tulip Farm.
What?!
Yes, yes I would be!!!
I hadn’t thought I was going to be seeing my sister Michelle or her beautiful kids until we went down for our visit in June! Possibly the best text I’ve ever gotten, it’s in the top ten for sure.
So the Gleeds rolled into town and I, of course, glommed onto them every second that I possibly could and while they were here, our merry band made our way out to Woodburn to see us some tulips. The weather was pretty good, no rain which was nice, but WINDY!
Here are one thousand pictures of our day…
DSCN1428DSCN1478 DSCN1475 DSCN1473 DSCN1470 DSCN1458DSCN1462    DSCN1460DSCN1447 DSCN1450DSCN1443 DSCN1441 DSCN1439 DSCN1437  DSCN1426 DSCN1422 DSCN1420 DSCN1418 DSCN1416 DSCN1413 DSCN1410 DSCN1408
It was a fun outing, with no major upsets until the very end when Adelaide COMPLETELY melted down because she couldn’t go in the bounce house. Poor deprived child.
Incidentally, only eleven more days until our Utah trip!!!

3 comments:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Loved the post! All those happy beautiful (handsome) faces! I lovd the McKEnna and LaRue missing front teeth smile! lol :e

*julie* said...

Oh my goodness, this just makes me so jealous! That was totally your intent, was it not?
Well I can hardly wait 11 more days to have MORE adventures with you adorable Newby's!!!

Jerilee E. said...

aw- so fun! I miss the tulip farm! They do grow tulips here, but we somehow never go there.
So soon now- you'll be here!!!