Yesterday was a big day for Little Miss Ruesie!
Want to know why?
LaRue assures me that ALL of her school friends have lost some of their teeth, and she has been eagerly awaiting the day when she would finally lose one of hers.
It's pretty cute, if you ask me.
LaRue was quite excited this morning when she saw that the Tooth Fairy had come, although this realization came at about 5:30 in the morning, so I didn't end up getting a picture of that.
Oh well.
Oh well.
The tooth is a little pocket.
I made it in December when Rue first noticed that her tooth could wiggle, and she was VERY excited about finally getting to use it.
My baby is growing up too fast.
Can I ask you ladies, what do you do with your childrens baby teeth? I am feeling reluctant to just throw it away, but it seems a little macabre to think that I could end up with three baby food jars filled up with teeny tiny teeth.
Would getting something like this be weird?
Do you have any thoughts or suggestions you feel like sharing?
Do you have any thoughts or suggestions you feel like sharing?
6 comments:
Yay for Ruesie!! I can't believe that she made it to almost 7 before losing a tooth! I think that tooth album is a great idea- we have random plastic baggies with our kids teeth in them all over one of our cupboards. It's a little weird. They go well with the random baggies of "first haircut" hair that are in there too, though...
Umm, if the tooth fairy comes and exchanges money for the tooth, won't LaRue be wondering 'why' her tooth ends up being saved??? I taped Michelle's first tooth in her baby book. I don't know if I did that with the rest. I think saving a few is cute. Saving more, well, you may want to start a necklace! :o)
PS-The tooth album is cute. I LOVE your tooth fair pillow! ♥
Tooth 'fairy' pillow. I do know how to spell. :o)
Yay!! I'm like Jerilee. I keep them all in plastic bags in my dresser. With good intentions to nicely label them all. Which I haven't. So I have tons of unidentified teeth in plastic baggies. I wish I knew about the tooth album early on, I think it's kind of cool. I don't know why, but it just seems weird to throw them away! Give her a hug for me! Oh, and your right. There is just something SOOO adorable about losing the first tooth!
The Boy (age 5 1/2) lost 2 teeth at the same time. I was looking for somewhere to keep them and found a "mouth replica" like at the dentist, where you just put each tooth into the correct spot when it fell out...my husband said no way, that's just too creepy. But the little card looking thing is cute, but of course I thought the mouth thing was too.
Post a Comment